Save the date and join us at the UVM Bookstore Wednesday, April 27, from 10 am to 3 pm for Senior Celebration. Enjoy some refreshments while you pick up your cap and gown, some announcements and a diploma frame. All in-stock diploma frames will be discounted 25% that day and there will be a raffle for a diploma frame and other items.
* A representative from ArtCarved Balfour will be at the UVM Bookstore during Senior Celebration for those wishing to order class rings.
* During Senior Celebration, GradImages will be at the store taking cap and gown portraits. Each graduate who has a portrait taken during Senior Celebration will receive one free 5X7 photograph.Link for portrait session scheduling
As more information becomes available it will be added to this website. Please check back.
Regalia for the 207th Commencement Ceremony will be available at the UVM
beginning Wednesday, April 20th. Shop in store or online.
Caps and gowns are made of Oak Hall's GreenWeaver material, a lightweight polyester-like
material made from 23 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. If you require special
gown sizing, please contact the Bookstore to assure that you will have a gown that fits
New this year, undergraduate students may opt to sell their stoles back to the Bookstore
up to one week after Commencement. Stoles in clean, re-saleable condition will be
purchased back by the store for approximately half their retail value.
Note: To participate in May 2011 commencement ceremonies, a complete outfit is required for all degree candidates.
Prices for students are as follows:
Complete (gown, cap, tassel, stole) $64.00
Bachelor Gown, Cap, Tassel $34.00
Bachelor Gown only $27.00
Bachelor Stole only $35.00
Black Mortar Board $16.00
Black Tassel 2011 $4.50
Complete (gown, cap, tassel, hood) $67.00
Masters Gown, Cap, Tassel $38.50
Masters Gown only $34.00
Masters Hood only $32.00
Black Tassel 2011 $4.50
Complete (cap, gown, tassel, hood) $74.00
Ph.D. Gown, Cap, Tassel $42.00
Ph.D. Hood only $35.00
Ph.D. Gold Tassel $7.00
Faculty may rent complete regalia for a fee of $55.00, hoods only for $25.00. Orders must be placed by Tuesday, April 26. Any rental orders placed after this date will incur late order charges as well as expedited shipping charges.
Faculty may also purchase inexpensive GreenWeaver regalia or custom regalia by contacting Balfour representative Paul Trono at 802-658-6126 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 6-8 weeks for custom orders.
Announcements, Class Rings, and Diploma Frames:
* Personalized Announcements: Orders for personalized announcements for bachelor, masters, and Ph.D. degrees or the College of Medicine can be placed online at http://www.balfour.com (click on Colleges, select VERMONT, click on University of Vermont). Please allow 3 weeks to process personalized orders. Order forms can also be picked up at the UVM Bookstore.
* Non-Personalized Announcements: Will be available at the Customer Service desk at the UVM Bookstore. Prices are as follows: $1.49 singles, $7.29 5 pack and $13.99 10 pack.
* A representative from ArtCarved Balfour will be at the UVM Bookstore on Wednesday, April 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (during Senior Celebration) for those wishing to order class rings.
*Class rings by ArtCarved Balfour are also available to purchase through Paul Trono at 802-658-6126 or by email at email@example.com
Phone: (802) 656-1448 or toll free (800) 331-7305
Web address: http://uvmbookstore.uvm.edu
Semester hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Commencement Weekend Hours:
UVM Bookstore and Hendersons Cafe:
Saturday, May 21, 10a.m. to 5p.m.
Sunday, May 22, 7a.m. to 3p.m. *
Saturday, May 21, 10am to 8pm
Sunday, May 22, 11am to 5pm
* Bookstore will set up a Kiosk at the main ceremony on the University green for last minute items.